Due to some issues we've removed evergreen timer from front end, but it is still available in our system. It can be created using our API (https://www.emailtimers.com/api/). Here is the step by step guide to create an Evergreen timer using Postman.
1. Install Postman Google Chrome extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/postman/fhbjgbiflinjbdggehcddcbncdddomop?hl=en
or Postman stand alone app https://www.getpostman.com/apps
2. Open Postman and create a new tab.
3. Select Post.
4. Enter request URL https://api.emailtimers.com/v1/api/timers/ in the text area as shown in the screenshot below.
5. Select Headers tab and enter these two Keys and Values:
Key: Content-Type Value: application/json
Key: Authorization Value: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Enter here your API key provided on your profile page https://app.emailtimers.com/profile/edit)
6. Select Body tab and enter the following text after selecting raw selection button and JSON (application/json) from the dropdown, remember to change timer name, days to expire, hours to expire, minutes to expire and seconds to expire. You can edit the remaining timer specifications after timer is created.
"name": "Evergreen TestTimer",
7. Click on Send button, you should see a response in the bottom after a few seconds.
8. If the response shows a status of Success then your timer is created, you can go to your EmailTimers dashboard and edit newly created timer as per your requirements.